Business Spanish Course
Travel Industry Spanish
Travel Industry Spanish programmes
DialoguE Travel Industry Spanish programmes are designed to provide you with the key skills, tools and terminology to operate in an international travel industry environment (travel agencies, tour operators, hotel employees, incentives and event agencies, etc.) Whether you need assistance with writing travel industry reports in Spanish or need to expand your knowledge of travel industry language, DialoguE and its team of specialist Travel Industry Spanish trainers are uniquely placed to assist you.
Travel Industry Spanish Focus
The focus of the Travel Industry Spanish Course is on the use and development of Spanish language skills in a travel industry context, which will include lectures, presentations, discussions, problem solving, and writing on technical topics.
Bring please any documents, manuals, books, or material used by your company or industry so that we may custom-taylor Spanish vocabulary to your specific needs.
Travel Industry Spanish Topics available include, for example:
- Communicating in a hotel (Reception - Foods and beverages - Administrative departments)
- Communicating in a travel services provider (Travel agencies - Tour operators - Touristic transportations - Airlines and airports)*
- Hotel departments (organization, functions, characteristics).
- Restoration Services Organizing special events ( fairs and expositions, Conventions and conferences)
- Touristic circuits
* Changes and cancellations - Flights reservation - Travel requirements - Giving directions - Tourist information - Methods of payment - Hotel facilities - Telephone enquiries - Checking in - Complaints